Enjoy the convenience and freedom associated with having a Visa®1, by activating and depositing money onto a prepaid debit card. The NetSpend® Visa®1 works just like cash, but has the convenience of plastic, providing you with the luxury of using it anywhere Visa® is accepted. You can shop or pay your bills online or over the phone, or even load your cash advance proceeds to your card. If cash burns a hole in your pocket, consider activating a prepaid Visa® today!
Your initial card is FREE, and you'll enjoy the following benefits:
- Easy application process
- No credit check or NSF (insufficient fund) fees
- Free account alerts so you'll always know your balance
- Free virtual accounts for added security when shopping online
- Free online account-to-account transfers
- Free live customer service
- Flexible fee plans
- Free direct deposit
- Free savings account with interest
- Free overdraft buffer up to $10
| || || |
Requires a minimum of $10.00 to open. Reloads are $2.00. Transaction fees vary, depending on the plan you select.
1. Products on this page are provided by third party vendors and those vendors are responsible for all claims regarding their products. NetSpend Visa Prepaid Cards are issued by MetaBankTM, member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. NetSpend is an authorized Independent Sales Organization of MetaBank. Use of card subject to ID verification and funds availability. Transaction fees, terms, and conditions apply. See the Cardholder Agreement for more details.